2015年6月26日金曜日

My favorite Japanese musicians

Today I will write about my favorite Japanese musicians.
Because I want to introduce Japanese great musicians.

1.Ryuichi Sakamoto


His most famous piece is "Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence".
It is a theme of the film which is same name as the piece.


2.Akiko Yano

Every time I listen his music, I am going to cry.
She is ex-wife of Ryuichi Sakamoto.


3.Jo Hisaishi 

He is famous as a musician which compose for the films of Takeshi Kitano and Hayao Miyazaki.

I like this piece and the film which use it very very much.


4.Capsule

Capsule is the group which consists of Yasutaka Nakata and Toshiko Koshijima.
Now Yasutaka Nakata composes for many Japanese artists, but Capsule is his home ground.


5.Nujabes 

Nujabes was a Japanese hip hop producer and DJ.
His style mixes hip hop, rap and jazz samples


One of his most famous works is the music for the animation "Samurai Champloo".
When I listen his music, I feel his love of music.
He met his death in a traffic accident in 2010. he was only 36.
I'm very sad.


6.Rei Harakami

Every time I listen his music, I think he is great, crazy and genius!
What a unique music they are!
They are very comfortable and lead us to doze away.


He met his death in a cerebral hemorrhage in 2011. he was only 40.
I'm very sad.
We, mankind lost the large property.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿